Friday, May 4, 2012

PRoud & Thankful

Three years ago, if you had told me I'd be writing my final blog post as PRowl Public Relation's firm director, I would have never believed you. When I came to Temple University as a public relations major, I had no clue what I was doing or where I was going. I was lucky enough to meet a group of people who took a chance on me and welcomed me into the firm - and since then, it has turned out to be the greatest, most rewarding, and proudest accomplishment of my life.



Each and every year I have watched this firm reach new heights. Whether it's hiring larger-scale clientele, recruiting more talented staff then ever, or finally achieving goals that once seemed impossible as we became nationally affiliated. All of these accomplishments are a direct result of my incredible executive board, account leaders, staff members, faculty adviser and general supporters. 

I want to take the opportunity to thank the staff for their hard work and dedication. Without you, there is no firm and there is no success. I have no doubt each of you will go on to achieve great things.

I want to thank my amazing account leaders: Alex Crispino, Mackenzie Krott, Samantha Miller and Doug Bennett for being the glue that holds this firm together. The growth I have seen in each of you is incredible and your leadership and guidance is the sole reason we ended the year with successful accounts, happy clients and talented staff members. 

I especially want to thank my executive board: Samantha Wanner, Emily Ascani, Doug Bennett and Marianna Morris for being my support system and helping guide the firm when the direction wasn't always clear. Know that I couldn't have made it through the year without you standing beside me.

And lastly, I want to wish next year's firm director, Samantha Wanner and her executive board, Marianna Morris, Amber Burns, Cori Shearer and Kaitlyn Sutton the best of luck, although I know you won't need it. I can't wait to hear about all of the amazing things you and the firm go on to achieve.

Best of luck and well wishes to everyone.

xo,
Niki

No comments: