Monday, May 9, 2011

Goodbye (for now)!

I can't believe this is my last blog post, and essentially my last day at PRowl Public Relations. I have been part of PRowl for the last three years, and have blogged every Monday for the last two. What is life without PRowl!? What are Mondays without blogging?

While it is sad to leave, I am deeply grateful to PRowl for all the experiences and opportunities it has given me these last three years. Thanks in great part to PRowl, I feel ready and excited to enter the world of public relations full time.

I would like to thank Gregg, our faculty adviser, and Jaime, who has been our firm director these last three years. Thank you for all the opportunities you have opened to our members! To those graduating with me, congratulations and good luck! I know you will go out into the world and do great things. To the continuing members who are the future of PRowl, I appreciate you all and will miss you. I look forward to watching the firm continue to grow and succeed through your hard work and dedication.

A few words of wisdom before I sign off:
  • Take the time to do the job right; it will pay off in the end
  • Take every opportunity you can to learn
  • Seek out new experiences
  • Plan, plan and make a back-up plan
  • Learn to manage your time and your priorities
  • Your calendar is your friend
  • Network as much as you can
  • Have fun!

No comments: