Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Snow Day!

Temple University canceled classes again today! Philadelphia's total winter snow count is at 72.1 inches, setting a new record!

So what is everyone doing on their snow day? Studying, doing homework, reading or maybe just playing in the snow? Being stuck at home can be boring and can even cause any of us to get a little stir crazy. In any case, this extra time is great to catch up on all my house-keeping (and I don't mean cleaning the house).

I've put together a list of things I have on my to-do list, that maybe you might want to add to yours as well:

-Update my LinkedIn profile
-Organize my e-mail Inbox
-Re-evaluate, update and edit my resume
-Create an Excel sheet to organize my job search efforts
-Begin my job search
-Create "lists" on my Twitter account
-Sync my Blackberry to my iCalendar


What is on your to-do list? Feel free to share with us!

No comments: