Friday, November 13, 2009

San Diego Zoo Pictures!

I can't believe it's almost been a week since I was in San Diego attending the PRSSA National Conference with Temple PRSSA's president, Jess Lawlor!

Here are some pictures of us at the zoo!


Jess (left) and I on our tour bus!

Jess loves giraffes!


Hyenas are by far one of the scariest and creepiest looking animals...




So cute! Momma gorilla carrying around her baby gorilla!


Jess and I were obsessed with this orangutan!

Behind dogs, an orangutan is my favorite animal!
Has anyone ever seen Orangutan Island on the Animal Planet? It was probably my favorite "reality" television show, following the lives of an orangutan village!
To bring it local - a baby Orangutan was born five weeks ago at the Philadelphia Zoo and now they're asking the public to help name her! The choices are Batu, Kadoa or Anoano. You have until November 26 to vote on the name you like best.
Click here to vote now! Can anyone guess my choice?

2 comments:

Jessica Lawlor said...

I love this post! Great photos!

Online Printing Company said...

Oh goodness~ I miss visiting the zoo! Sometimes I want to see other animals too aside from my dog and cat, you know? Haha! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :)