Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Best Week of the Spring Semester

I always think that the Spring semester comes out of nowhere.

I love my month long break for the winter and then I have to hit the ground running with school, work, and extra-curricular activities. More than ever I was counting down the days until Spring Break this semester. I went down south to Florida and relaxed with my cousin who was also enjoying a week off. Nothing too special, but it was away from the twenty degree weather in Philadelphia.

Many students opt to take a vacation during this week off from school and plan an extravagant vacation. Many sites such as Paradise Parties , Student City and Family Go Fun have great deals and packages for students to choose from.

The top 10 hot spots for Spring Break in 2009 were:

  1. Cancun
  2. Bahamas and Jamaica
  3. Panama City, Florida
  4. Acapulco
  5. Miami and South Beach, Florida
  6. South Padre Island, Texas
  7. Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan
  8. North America Ski Resorts
  9. Europe (Paris, London, and Rome being the most popular cities)
  10. Puerto Rico
I hope everyone had a relaxing time on this Spring Break and start thinking about those fun in the sun plans for next year!

This guest blog was written by PRowl Public Relations firm staff member, Jade Barnes. Follow her on Twitter: @jadebarnes

No comments: