Monday, June 23, 2008

Beautiful Bermuda


I just arrived home from the gorgeous island of Bermuda yesterday,and have decided that at some point in my life, I must live there.

After making that decision, I thought, "Hmmm, where will I work? Well, I'm sure Bermuda has PR firms or the need for public relations professionals."

After a google search, I was surprised to see that only one PR Firm seems to exist in Bermuda.

The firm is called Troncossi Public Relations. The firm was founded by Elizabeth Tee in 2000 in Hamilton, Bermuda (pictured) Their client list is not featured on their website, but is available upon request. However, the website states that, "We work for a variety of clients in the consumer, corporate, financial and non-profit sector, many of whom have a high media profile. We also represent several private clients."

I would be interested to learn more about this firm, if I ever fulfill my dream of living in Bermuda.

It's so interesting to me to think that PR is such a global profession and can be practiced anywhere in the world!

No comments: