Monday, January 28, 2008

Introducing...Jaime Scofield!


Hola! I’m Jaime Scofield, one of PRowl PR’s FANTASTIC Assistant Firm Directors. Crystal (the other Assistant Firm Director!) and I will be working with the amazing Board of Directors to ensure quality services for our clients. My specific job entails assisting our Firm Director, recruitment, supervising accounts, and much more! I am currently a sophomore at Temple University and am pursuing two degrees. I am a Marketing major in the Business School, and a PR major in the School of Communications! What I really love about PR is being able to promote a client to their publics and getting them the attention that they deserve and making sure it is all in a positive way. I believe that I would like to work in Lifestyle PR or possibly event planning. I also hope to obtain a job that incorporates both PR and Marketing.

No comments: